Hotel Parking & Transportation
Hilton Los Angeles Airport: 5711 West Century Blvd
The Hilton has underground parking for self-parking and valet.
Notice (Aug 13, 2019): Century Main Entrance along with the front drive and the route to loading dock may be closed due to construction by the city of Los Angeles. Shuttle pick up and drop offs will be on West Drive and Valet will be relocated to P2. For information about alternative access to loading dock, please contact our Dealer Room Coordinator. Hilton parking capacity is not affected. Self parking is unaffected other than one of the entrances from the street being closed.
Hotel guests will get a parking pass when they check-in as a strategicon attendee. It is good for in-out. $10 per day.
Non-hotel guests that attend the convention and park in the Hilton parking lot need to get a Strategicon parking pass. This will reduce your parking to $10 per day. No in-out privilege is available for non-guest parking. The parking ticket you received from the Hilton when you use self-parking will either need to get stamped by Strategicon at our Registration Desk or you will be given a pass to turn in with your ticket.
Valet parking for strategicon attendees is $20.
Note -- these rates and parking passes only apply for parking at the Hilton LAX.
The Hilton lot fills up quickly. While there is plenty of surrounding parking, it is typically $25 to $30 a day.
Prices subject to change without notice.
- X Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- A The Parking Spot - 5701 W. Century Blvd. $16.95 - $21.95 per day. Online reservation specials.
- B Wally Park Premier Garage Parking - 9700 Bellanca Ave. $16.95 - $20.95 per day, self-parking
- C Sam’s Parking - 5700 W, 96th St. Rates vary – Online reservations
- D Airport Spectrum LAX - 5757 Century Blvd. $9.95/day Valet, $11.95/day Self
- F Joe’s Parking (formerly All Star Parking) - 6141 Century Blvd. $14.95 per day, self parking. Online specials.
- G Sunrise LAX Airport Parking - 6155 W. 98th St. $10.91 - $15.99. Special rates with online reservations.
- H Quikpark Los Angeles Aiport - 9821 Vicksburg Ave. $15.35 per day, self parking. Online discount rates.
- I Wally Park Express Parking (former location of Valet Air-Park) - 9600 S. Sepulveda Blvd. $14.95 per day, self-parking
- J Park ‘N Fly @ Park One - 6351 W. Century Blvd. $14.95 per day, with online booking
- K LAX Economy Parking Lot C - 96th St. & Sepulveda Blvd. $12.00 per day
We have been told the lot to the north or the hotel is offering daily parking for $13.95
For those willing to take a bus, there are some options.
To give you an idea of what's available, a map of public transit routes to LAX.
- Culver City Bus Route 6 - Friday Culver City Bus Route 6 - Weekend/Holiday ($1.00 each way)
- Big Blue Bus - Route 3 ($1.00 each way)
- Metro Fares $0.35 - $2.45 each way depending on where or what you're coming from.
- Metro Bus Route #102 - South Gate, LA, Leimert Park, LAX
- Metro Bus Route #111/311 - Norwalk, Bell Gardens, Bell, Huntington Park, LA, Hyde Park, Inglewood, LAX
- Metro Bus Route #117 - Downey, South Gate, Watts, LA, Inglewood, LAX
- Metro Bus Route #120 - Whittier, Santa Fe Springs, Norwalk, Downey, Lynwood, Willowbrook, LA, Inglewood, El Segundo
- Metro Bus Route #232 - Long Beach, Wilmington, Harbor City, Torrance, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, El Segundo, LAX